Pages

Search blog and web

Is this too cheesy? Opinions needed.

One of my friend is leaving the country soon. We have a slightly complicated friendship, that our relationship has been a bit difficult recently. But, I'm planning to say a few things to her before she leaves (see below). Wondered if it is too cheesy, or if it would be well received.

"When we were leaving uni, I was worried about how things may change. I was worried that we would grow apart. I was worried about how we'd adjust - how I'd fit in your new life and how you would fit in mine. But I never for a second thought you'd leave the country so soon. I really wish you all the best and I hope you will find your happiness in Berlin. I really hope you would think well of me and you will remember our good times together. I for sure will feel your absence, and will really miss you. I love you!"




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment