Pages

Search blog and web

What did you learn on Valentine's Day

I know what I learned, while I am highly sexually attracted to her and I do care for her very much I just don't have that spark like I did before.
I am sure the sex thing is because she is a beautiful woman and I am a man with a pulse and we live in the same space sleep in the same bed so there is a closeness between us.
The length of our marriage, the kids, the history we had I can't see myself ever not caring for her.
That said that little extra that pushes you to be completely in love, giving your total dedication to another just isn't there and I wonder if it will ever be like it was.
It is sad because you wonder if you can hold on it will come back, but the doubt comes and is it a waste of time? I am 40 in 5-10 years I don't want to look back and say what a waste not that life is over at 50 , I think most finally get comfortable in their own skin and learn to appreciate more around them but giving up all those years. Then I think maybe this is the dip in life's road and the best is in front of us so much unknown, so many questions.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment