Pages

Search blog and web

He forgot...

Yesterday my husband forgot to buy me anything for V-Day. The night before we were at the grocery store, and we spent like twenty minutes looking at flowers; me pointing to the ones I really liked, him pointing out the ones he really liked. And I knew he was planning on bringing me flowers to V-day. He got off of work early and was so excited about not working until five, that he rushed home, forgetting that he was going to surprise me with beautiful flowers. Other people may not care about flowers, but I was really excited to see what he would bring me.

Admittedly, I was pretty hurt. And angry. He made it up to me, but I have to be honest...it didn't feel like Valentine's Day yesterday.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment