Pages

Search blog and web

suicidal ex

My ex and I have been getting along very well, I even slept over his house last week. Last night he text me with his usual "if I'm such a good guy, why do I keep getting screwed over" rant. He has talked about not being able to handle it anymore in the past and I've always been able to talk to him and calm him down. It didn't work last night. He said goodbye to me and then nothing for 10 min. I was finally able to get him to talk again and he had said he took a knife to his wrist, but it wasn't sharp enough to do much damage. Instead of texting back, I called him. The minute I heard his voice, I broke down crying. He asked me why I was crying and that I shouldn't. I told him that he's my friend and I cared about him. He started yelling at me about how I didn't care about him when we were married so why should I care now. He then told me that it didn't work this time, but he'll try again another time. He then told me he was going to bed and hung up. I saw him this morning when I drove by his job on the way to taking my daughter to school (yes his job is on the way to her school), and he was physically ok. He was standing outside smoking and talking to someone.

I've done everything the books told me to do to help a suicidal person except removing all dangerous objects from hos house and calling 911. I think it's time to do that now. He won't seek help on his own except talking to me. I'm the only 1 who knows he's been feeling this way, his brother doesn't even know and he talks him everything.

Any advice on what else I can do would be appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment