Pages

Search blog and web

how to get to know the librarian ;)

So, here is the thing. There is a handsome guy studying the same subject as me, we also went to the same school but I doubt he recognizes me.
Recently, I had to go to the library to get some books, and exactly this guy worked there. The books were really old, so he had to explain to me the handling with it, and I ended up being in there for an hour. He also proceeded to ask me questions like what paper I'm writing or if I know person x and y from that course. At one point, he came really close when he picked up the book from my table.
The second time I went back there, he wasn't there at first, but as soon as he saw me, he came into the reading room again, smiling, apparently I had forgotten to sign in etc, and he then sort of made sure everything was fine. He clearly seemed to want a conversation as he asked where I'm from etc, but I was a bit off my game and confused, because he WAS good-looking, so I think I sent out mixed signals :(
Now, I really want to go back there to see him again, but I'm not sure what the best way is, or whether he was just being friendly or liked the whole damsel in distress thing... How do I get to know him or take the next step? Can anyone help me?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment