Pages

Search blog and web

Need time out of a relationship

I was with my first boyfriend about 18 months and then a month after we broke up i got with my second boyfriend. I had wanted space so we kept it casual for a while and six months later made it official and were together about a year. Now i'm single again and feel like I want to be single for a while and enjoy that! But my first boyfriend wants to get back together and although i still care about him, he was my best friend, i know i've changed and he hasnt matured enough for me. I want to enjoy now and not think about the future but i cant help thinking im making a big mistake not being with him, we are good together. will i regret it?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment