Pages

Search blog and web

What does this look like to you all?

I'm new to this site. Hi Everyone. I don't know if I'm blind to a problem(s) or if this is just how it is. I've been married for 2 yrs. to my husband. We are both older late 40's and early 50's. This is his 3rd marriage and mine as well. He started out being very affectionate when we dated and then it was, I have low testosterone and many men do and it's the medication i'm on, etc. We rarely are intimate and when we are it's like nothing I've ever experienced - this is bad. He continually closes his eyes. I asked him why and he said other women asked him that too. He said something about feeling nearer to me. Nope don't buy it. Guys are visual. Our intimate life is non-existent now and it never was any good. He prefers taking care of his needs himself. The times we have been intimate a word I use lightly he feels far away, in his own head and I don't even feel a part of it. What could the problem be. He just doesn't seem interested and I'm no slouch. I have never had a guy act this way before. I thought it would change after we were married.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment