Pages

Search blog and web

Need advise pls

I'm married with two kids. My problem is that, at present my wife's family(her parents) and my family side were experiencing misunderstanding with some issues regarding our kids. We are living in my Parents-in law and they are the one who were helping us in raising our kids while we are working for a living for our family. There was an instance that my mother-in-law was confined in the hospital and there is a need for help from my parents to care of our kids since my parent's house was only beside my parents-in-law's house. The issue was that my mother was not avail to look for our kids for some reasons, however my father was able to visit and check them. As a result, my wife and parent's in law felt bad because they said that my parents were not concern with our kids.... miss-communication went long that it came to the point that my wife ask me to choose between her (with our kids) and my parents.She said that if i will choose them, i should stop communicating and forget my parents. What should i do?Do i really need to choose between them? I love my family (my wife and kids) because they are my priorities in life. But it is difficult for me to just forget my parents, because i also love and respect them. What should i do, I need advise please.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment