Pages

Search blog and web

Making friends without being clingy?

I am careful to not be clingy, because I personally don't like clingy people and would hate to be one myself. The problem though is that I always end up being lonely.

The people I know in this city all sound excited and happy when I call them and invite them to do things. When we meet we have a laugh and a good time. But it feels like I am almost always the one making contact and when I wait for them to contact me nothing happens and we loose contact.

If I call someone and ask to do something 2-3 times in a row I feel really clingy if I am the one contacting them again the next time. So I wait for them to give me a call, but they don't and I am left alone.

How do other people solve this? Or am I just having really ****ty friends?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment