Pages

Search blog and web

Live with opposite sex during separation

So I've been unhappily married for 2-3 years now. I've been waiting for the kids to get older before I leave and divorce. I have 3 boys
oldest is turning 20. So no child support here
middle will be 18 in June. But he is still in High School, so Child support for a year
youngest will be 15. So child support until 18.

Last Sept I met a woman. She knows I'm married and nothing could happen. She also knows I'm unhappy

After first we met every other week at Starbucks for coffee. We would talk about 1 hour, then she would return to work.

She is Chinese and in Nov she went back to China with her son for 3 weeks to visit her mom and dad.

I seen her 2 more times for coffee before the end of the year. We talked a lot about my unhappy marriage and she listened.

Since the new year we have had coffee once a week now.

Well, we are starting to fall in love.

She has a 1 bedroom apartment she lives in with her son. Her lease is up the end of this April.

She knows I want to leave my wife, but in NC I need to be separated for 1 year before I can divorce and I can not afford to live on my own. So we thought about a 2 bedroom apartment.
This way it's easier for her and also easier for me.

If I legally separate and move out and share an apartment with her during my separation, can I get into trouble?

I can not survive on my own, and we known each other 7 months now and she know's my situation. She knows it will be a year until I can divorce and she is okay with it.

Any advice...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment