Pages

Search blog and web

Am I as annoying as he thinks?

I am a bad person, I have hit my husband. He ends up criticizing me and now matter how hard I beg him to stop he doesn't and I snap. I know you should never lay your hands on someone. I just want to know am I as unlikeable as he thinks. This morning, we woke up in the one couple cabin we rented for Valentine's day weekend. I didn't sleep well, he kept turning on lights and pulling sheets, but I know he has insomnia. Around 8:45 this morning I was cleaning the dishes and kitchen and he jumped up and said, "are you ready to go now"? I asked if he was annoyed at me and said "I was banging around like a damn fool!". I really was trying to be quiet, and he always tends to be a little critical. Am I being "hypersensitive" as he describes or am I really just annoying? Thank you for anyone who read this!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment