Pages

Search blog and web

Have I fallen in love?

Basically me and the guy I am seeing have just come back from a short break away (4 days) and since spending all that time together I think my feelings for him have developed.

What I am REALLY confused about is that every time we had sex I would have an overwhelming want to say to him "I love you" right after but I stopped myself from saying it as I don't know if that automatic thought is legitimate feeling and I don't want to scare him by letting myself say it.

Sounds daft, but I am really in a pickle about whether I have actually fallen in love with him or whether it is a momentary thing. I would really appreciate some unbiased advice as to how to suss this out. Its playing on my mind.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment