Pages

Search blog and web

What is this?

So after some balloons, card exchange and a nice hug, I asked why did he work 8 hours on Mon, Tue and Wed but 10 hours Val day? I was expecting him home earlier. He says he just got busy, but he is home now, its still early so not really a problem. He then asks if I would like to go out? I say yes, (thinking...geez louise, its Valentines day!) I would really enjoy that. He says OK then lets go ... I should show enthusiasm but if I ask him to personalise his interest he says if he wasnt enthusiastic he wouldn't have asked. He then mentions that he felt guilty about refusing to go out last time when I suggested it so he wants to make it up to me now. Huh?? ... a sidestep to avoid declaring his personal interest, topped off something that looks like caring but feels like something else ... but I really cant fault it!

Yes maybe I could have called him at work in the afternoon adn been told he was busy but would try to get out earlier "for me"... or maybe I should have sorted out an arrangement in the morning but then how could he know for sure if he could make it? How does he know how he will feel about going out later even? ... but again, he will always try to do it for me cos he's a good caring guy ... and that he is, when he isnt befuddling me with this stuff.

... and yes we ended up in an argument when I tried to make sense of it.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment