Pages

Search blog and web

Everything changed after we married.

Hello folks. Here is my story. I met my wife when she was pregnant. Her ex boyfriend didnt want the child and he just dissapeared. So after the baby was born, we got together.I stepped in as a father and I don't regret it. Before marriage, everything was great. We were both very loving, and we tended our other's needs. Sexual, emotional and all other aspects. We had sex at least 3 times a week, given the fact that I was an active duty Marine working night shift and my duty station was hour and a half away. I spent all my spare time with her and we had so much fun together and also with her family. My retirement came and with it marriage. Right now I am a full time student, we have a nice apartment.Our child, because consider it my own, has everything it needs plus everything I can. Since I have a good military pension, I pay all the bills and my wife doesnt work. She just stays at home taking care of the child. She has everything she wants. But, sadly everything changed. Everyday she is farther away from me. I don't feel loved no more. I am not perfect but I try damn hard to be a good husband and daddy. I try to be as I was when we were boyfriend and girlfriend, but she just rejects me in different ways. One day I asker her if she was happy, she said yes, very happy. I responded that I wasnt because I didnt felt loved. I explained the reasons. She said that we were not in the cutie stage of our marriage... two months into it. Thats ridiculous. To this day anything hasnt changed. My sexual life is horrible. She just don't want to have sex. 99.9% of the times i get rejected or she finds the way to get away from it. I told her that we needed to have sex more often, to keep our bonds together and she responded that we didnt need sex to have a married couple bond. Before marriage, she loved sex and was more than willing to satisfy my sexual needs. Needless to say, yesterday was valentines. I gave her a lot of pretty thin gs, accompanied by my usual sweetness. Before bed I asked if she wanted to make love. She thought for a minute, like if she was looking for a excuse, and finally said something "bad " that i did earlier. What i did wrong was to have a talk with one of my few friends on a new pistol that i saw. Needless to say, that was the end of valentines day love making.

Im not trying to say that I am the perfect husband. I know I make mistakes. I try to be an amazing husband but she doesnt seem to respond the same way. The only thing she does in the house is make dinner. I leave for school, wich is my work since I get paid for it, early in the morning. She never makes me breakfast or lunch. The house is messy and if im not here, nothing gets done. When I get back from school, she pawns the child on me and wants me to do all the stuff she could have done during the day. But I guess she was too busy watching tv. I think is sad that I have to end up pleasing myself everyday because she doesnt seem to care for my sexual needs. I am seriously thinking that she is a person that only wants to tend her feelings and needs. Only she needs to be happy and screw the others.

To close things up, she knows that I am not happy living like this, but apparently she doesnt care. I, the "hard Marine" certainly don't know what to do...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment