Pages

Search blog and web

Back to her old ways........?

Quick update about our sex life.


About one month ago, I had "the talk" with my wife about her LD and how she always pushes me away, doesn't want sex, we don't do anything fun like most women here all do, etc.

She tells me, she's been seeing a counselor and making an appointment for a hormonal vagina shot for the end of February.

That week, we had sex 3x and it was great. She didn't push me away or reject me. Lots of cuddling, talking, doing things together and it all naturally flowed. I'm thinking, this is a compromise I can live with.

Update to present day. She is back to wanting sex 1x every 1 to 1.5 weeks again. But I'm supposed to read his guide to sex book while she is reading the her guide to sex. I initiate sex and she says its that time of the month. Can't she think outside the box? Feet, breasts, hands, oral, even anal if she's feeling adventurous, but nothing. She got a new haircut and dyed it a sandy blonde, looks hot but still no sex. She wears sexier clothing for her large size, looks good, but still no sex. She can talk on the phone for hours to her parents and sister, read books and be on her laptop, but still no sex. She thinks everything is fine, clueless again, like usual.

I will more than likely relieve myself, not that I want to, because she isn't in the mood again.

I really hope this hormonal vaginal shot does the trick because as it stands, I would not marry her a second time.

Now she is a kind, caring, loving, faithful wife but she is very large, does nothing about it, reads and talks, has a LD and does nothing most women do for their men and I mean nothing.

Being more alpha male and learning from this forum has helped but not by much.

I am really hoping things change by the end of the month.......13+ years of her LD and large size is really getting to me and she is clueless about everything, even after our talk. In one ear and out the other.

She has never in 13+ years wore any sexy outfits, never been in the shower with me intimately, never talks dirty, never watches adult movies more for women with me, never uses toys or oils, never really initiates, never just surprises me out of the blue with crazy sex, no sex in the car or outside, no trying anal, feet, etc., and she is fine with this. I want a woman that does all these things, has a healthy sex drive and takes care of herself, like all women on this forum seem to do. I on occasion crack a sexual comment to see how she reacts and I get "gross".

I have randomly given her flowers, card,, chocolates when she doesn't expect it. I have had dinner ready before she gets home as a total surprise, I do most of the chores, a bit every day, so there isn't much to do by the end of the week, I work full time, I take care of myself, I have a healthy high sex drive, I will cuddle with her a lot after work on the couch and she loves this (never expecting or getting sex.......), I don't ask or beg for sex and then it doesn't happen because she thinks everything is great, etc.


It's very frustrating. :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment