Pages

Search blog and web

Friends for an attractive married person

We read threads about situations when a married woman ( I speak at the feminine because I'm a female but works both ways) wants to make friends at work, but the male colleagues have different intentions. It happens to me too on a frequent basis. I am considered attractive by most of the men I come in contact with. I would be flattered if it didn't come with a curse: the difficulty to have friends. Several times I enjoyed chatting with men and would have liked to befriend them and their SO, but it turned they confessed their infatuation and intentions to go overboard, so I gave up.
Befriend ONLY females may be the answer? But what you do if females don't want you around because they think their hubbies would hit on you? And how about females that I would not be comfortable with, because my hubby is very attractive too...it kind of limits the options...:(
I have 2 close reliable friends and my hubby is my whole world, but sometimes I feel really frustrated about this inability to find genuine friends. Does anyone feel the same ?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment