Pages

Search blog and web

fiancé doesnt gift, or anything else

Hello, so this is my very first post. I have been with my fiancé for 12 years now. We have always have had a relatively good relationship despite the hurdles of life. But the last couple of years have been trying for us. I'm one of those guys that will give gifts to my girlfriends for bdays, Xmas, valentines day, etc... This year though, I had to really think about if I was going to give her something. The reason being, is because over the last 2 years she has not gotten me one xmas gift. For the last 4 years she has not gotten me b'day gifts or valentines gifts. I'm not a materialistic type of person, but heck, I do like getting b'day cards or something inexpensive for xmas/valentines day. Who doesn't?! I have spoken to her about this and she explains that she will either forget to get me something or just plain didnt have the time to shop. Which is complete BS to me. I worked 70-80 hours per week for years on end, and yet, I was able to give her gifts regardless, each and every time. Her excuses are getting old and tiresome. So, will this year be the last valentines day gift i give her? Should i stop gifting her things until she starts giving me gifts? Please, i would like some advice. Thanks so much.
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment