Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know how to move forward

I've got no where else to turn to talk about my problems and hoping to get some different perspective.

It started the weekend before new years and my husband was going out with his friend and he was going to set him up with his co-worker. Long story short my husband didn't get home till 2am and was walking home because they all went to park she got arrested for outstanding warrant and the other guy stayed with her. That morning I was in shock because he's never that late so I'm checking phone records and I see texts made to her number 30+ a day..At this point I can't focus. I confront my spouse and he says their just friends. They talk about family, friends, work and anything else..He apologized for being out late but his friend and her were hitting it off..He said he apologized for all the texting but that's how she communicates w/everyone. He did cut down on texts. She came over for super bowl because another friend of his was here she supposedly liked and vice versa..Of course now she doesn't like him..A couple weeks later a bunch of us meet at a bar to hang out and she wor e these tight pants and of course all the guys were starring at her ...My husband then text her at 10:45 "nice pants" and again 11:21 "your easy"..I know this because I read the texts..Mind you my spouse had a lot to drink(not excusing what he did) Next morning I wrote him a letter saying it has to stop or I want a divorce. He stopped.
Our history: We've been married 13yrs 3kids..We haven't slept in same bed because our 2 little ones want each of us but after this whole fiasco things changed. We sleep in same bed and talk every night before we go to sleep. Our intimacy relationship was never an issue but now that we sleep in the same bed it's even better. My spouse is a very likable person he"ll talk to anyone and makes friends easy. Everyone flocks to him to talk about anything. He's told me with her she likes a guy at their work but guy has girlfriend and so she just hangs out w/her brother or friends. She's 26 and attractive..Should I still be concerned?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment