Pages

Search blog and web

Husband thinking of and looking at other women leaves me heart broken :(

Ok this is going to make me sound stupid.... I just recently found out that my husband thinks of other women when he's pleasuring himself. Yes I always knew that "all men do it" and "it's normal".
But he always told me that he thought about me, that I was the only person that turned him on and I started to believe it.
Just last night he admitted that he thinks about and looks at pictures of other women when he's masterbating.
This really hurt me. I told him that I guess I'm going to have to be ok with it because I don't think I can change that.
I am extremely self concious. I hate my body and have issues about not being good enough. I constantly feel like I'm ugly and I'm afraid he could stop loving me because of the way I look.
He tells me that I am the most beautiful woman in the world to him and he could never stop loving me. That I need to stop worrying about how I look because he would never leave me because of it.
It really helps hearing this but I still think about it and worry a lot.
I don't understand why he would need to think or look at other women. When I do things solo I think about us. I honestly don't check out other men because in my mind I'm already with the most amazing man already. Nobody even looks attractive to me anymore because now my definition of attractive is my husband.
Would it be unfair to ask him not to think about other women? I know it shouldn't be such a big issue but it really does hurt me. It makes me wonder if he's even with me when we make love or if he's got someone else in his mind.
How could I ask him and have him take it seriously? Last thing I want is for him to start lying to me or hiding things. I just want him to understand how much this bothers me.
Please help. I feel so heart broken because of this.
And if it is to unfair for me to ask him not to think about them, how can I cope with it myself?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment