Pages

Search blog and web

Met this guy, confused??!!

So I met this guy at the start of Jan 2013, he said that after a first date a lot of girls just want a relationship so he wants something casual. By something casual I thought he meant casual sex.
We have been on a few dates (he has acknowledged them as dates), a lot of really cute dates if i may say so.
When we are together he is so cuddly and kissy type of person. First date, a kiss, second date was oral and on the third date we were getting down to business and his penis was like going in but apparently his penis bent a weird way or something and it hurt, so we kept doing oral stuff as everytime his penis came near my vagina he stopped being hard but oral seemed to be fine. Is this a normal reaction to him hurting himself? he also mentioned being nervous?
I'm now worrying about this happening everytime we hook up?? :S
I don't usually like guys but I really like him. He hasn't mentioned seeing other people and I wasn't aware dating counted as casual! He is an amazing guy, but I am also leaving the country to work abroad for four months..
I'm not sure if I should ask him where I stand as this could scare him into thinking I want something serious when he doesn't?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment