Pages

Search blog and web

Wife unable to orgasm

Need some advice here. Married for 10 years, together for 18 total. Sex has been an issue for us for quite a while. The relationship started out as most do, with plenty of sex. Over years, kids, etc the sex has dropped to nearly none. We've had several discussions about it and my wife always tells me the same things---too tired, etc.

My wife has never been able to reach orgasm during sex, and i suspect that is a major part of the truth behind our issues. She's never been particularly adventurous in the bedroom, but I've tried to spice things up any way i can--toys, different positions, you name it. She MIGHT allow me to bring out the toys once a year--for two or three minutes. She has exactly one position she "likes" (doggy) and i am starting to suspect it's because she doesn't have to look at me. Lately it's been much worse. No variation, NEVER initiates, I'm not allowed to use my hands, not allowed to go down on her, not allowed, not allowed, not allowed....

So here's my conundrum. How am i supposed to find that magic set of circumstances so that she actually enjoys sex and maybe makes her start wanting it, when she won't allow me to do anything other than immediate PIV and getthehelloffme?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment