Pages

Search blog and web

How do you handle your mate giving up a dream that started when u first got together?

When I met my partner, I was holding a life changing opportunity. He saw how to make it profitable, and began to work. Our success meant that we were going to be able to move out of a modular and into a nice home in a good neighborhood with good support in the community. The chamber wanted to work with us and there was no competition. If we followed the plan we made, we were going to do great.

We are now surrounded by a culture of addiction, abuse and family dysfunction. The healthiest thing we could do is get out. This dream was our way out. He now pulls his financial support of the dream HE initiated. Had I known he would give up just as my part of the dream was lifting off, I would have done something different with the opportunity that made this dream possible.

Now I stand to loose the opportunity I had when I met him all together. I am under so much pressure to make it happen alone on short notice. He is happy about not struggling to obtain the dream. I'm miserable. I'm freaked. I need quick advice before I say something that destroys this relationship all together...!:confused: I am new here but I could really use your help now.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment