Pages

Search blog and web

How to fix our relationship

Hi this is my first post her. I have been looking around this forum for a week. I wished I had found this site two years ago and I probably wouldn't have to ask for help now.


My ex husband and I have been divorced for 1 year in august. The reason for the divorce was my entire fault I had an affair with a married man and my husband found out. My ex and I had 3 kids together two boys and girl. All of them are between 16 and 20. I have always had a great relationship with all my kids up until now. My kids now hate me well my two sons do. my daughter and I are working on our relationship we still talk its in no means as good as it was but its much better then my relationship wit my 2 boys. They on longer speak to me in any way. I have not seen them in almost a year and when I did see them they did not even acknowledge they both walked right past me with out saying one word and then I tried to reach out to them they both told me off and not in a nice way. Theirs a lot more but I want to get to the point how do I rebuild my relationship with my boys. I am at a lost and I have known idea to do. I already lost my husband do to my stupid and idiotic decisions. I do not want to lose my two sons over them too.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment