Pages

Search blog and web

Please help; I don't know what to do.

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 months now and it will be 5 months on the 3rd August. I have a friend from Northampton called Dale whom I have been texting regularly for about a year now since last summer, but I have never met him in person. I just kept txting him while I was with my boyfriend in a friendly manner, nothing more. Then two months into our relationship my boyfriend saw that we were txting and ofc his first thoughts were that it was flirty so I told Dale rather bluntly that we couldn't txt anymore and we fell out but this made us realise how much we liked each other. My boyfriend can't understand why we txt because according to him we don't know each other just because we've never met.

After Dale and I fell out but then made up again, we continued to txt. My boyfriend saw a txt from him yesterday saying 'hey babe' and we argued about it. Now disregarding the Dale situation, I sometimes feel that my boyfriend gets jealous too easily, is clingy and a little bit controlling as he won't allow me to get any more piercings or tattoos because he does not like them so in a way he is stopping me from being who I want to be and dictating to me in how I shall look.

I have been thinking about dumping him for a long time and I think I have fallen out of love with him but he always says how he loves me and he wants to be with me so then I feel selfish as he is a nice guy and does not deserve this. However, Dale has always said how he wants to meet me when I move to England from Northern Ireland to start uni and Peter is going away to uni to Scotland and I just don't think I will cope very well with a long term relationship. What should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment