Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriends family coming between me and my boyfriend

I don't mean to sound nasty or in any way ungrateful, but I really don't like my boyfriend's family. What am I supposed to do? They're just really not my kind of people at all and I don't think they like me either. Ever since meeting them I've felt unwelcome and generally disliked by them. I'm pretty shy and quiet and most of them are extremely loud- think this is the main problem, but i'm not going to change who I am just to be accepted by them. Its getting to the point where I try to avoid going to my boyfriend's house so I don't have to see his family members. I've not told him this, of course, but I feel he may pick up on it sooner or later and hurting him is not what I want to do. He loves his family loads and i'm scared it will get to the point where he has to chose between them and me. We are long-distance and we think one day he might move cities to live with me- which his family may strongly object to! What should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment