Pages

Search blog and web

It's no longer what one does wrong, but that the one is always wrong

Background
I've been married over 12 years. We lived together for about 2 years prior. Everything back then was as good as it gets. We had our first child at 21 (me) (22 her) I worked at and ran my parents small business, an automotive facility that did washing, detailing, and preventative maintenance. I worked rather ****ty hours over the years, but towards the end of my time there, I became more interested in being homeas I realized how much of my daughters lives I was missing.

She had always complained about my never being here, then suddently when I do become available she says I'm around to much. She has a few friends I don't really care for all that much, and even with my refusal to go hang out with them (which I might ass, constitutes drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, and generally laying on their asses.

Tonight was a perfect example. I have to go out of town to KY (500) miles for a two night stay. I'm leaving Sun morning, so I wanted to do something with all of them prior to my departure. Then I get a text TELLING me that we are going to do and who we are going with.....Yes her annoying fiends were there, imagine that.

Sex has dropped down to an occasion so rare that is becoming not worth my effort to get any. Unless she comes home half in the bag after drinking liquor based drinks. I mention it, she says I'm not waiting until the middle of the night. Call me precautous, but I don't my 12 year old to com strolling in while my once in a blue moon chance arises. Her thought isk, she knows enough than to come in our room like that, and I'm not waiting for her to go to sleep. :confused:

Guess I was just wondering if anyone else that has experienced this could throw me some pointers, I love spending time with my kids 99% of the time....they all get belligerent at some point, and I've always loved having the wife along as well. But suddently she only wants her relaxation time to sit on her ass and do nothing, before going overs to her friends hose All siliihe does, again, it drink beer, smoke cigarettes. Then she gets mad when I don't want her close up to me as she smells like the inside of a cows ass,

Any Help, Idea, Make her happy pills!?!

:scratchhead:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment