Pages

Search blog and web

Divorce if both parties still love each other?

I posted about a month ago and got some interesting feedback. Subsequently my wife and I talked a number of times, agreed to work things out, but have still been separate. I tried to take the advice I was given and not appear too needy, etc.

Today she tells me that she feels terrible but doesn't think we can patch things up and that she won't talk to me because she thinks I'll try to talk her out of her decision, which is true.

But she also claims to still love me.

I've been devastated for a month now. It's raw, tearing pain and I don't know where to turn.

Has anyone here been divorced even when both parties still have strong feelings for the other person?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment