Pages

Search blog and web

Broke up and she still wants to be friends

I met this girl and we had dated (called each other boyfriend/girlfriend/pet names ect) and the initial honeymoon phase was absolutely amazing. The problems we ran into was long distance and we both recently got out of a long-term relationship 3 months prior to hooking up. So for 2 months I would come up and see her about once a week, and suddenly she said she was feeling suffocated and that some things I did reminded her of her ex (which she broke up with) So I gave her space (not so many texts/calls), and then after about 2 weeks of not seeing each other I did a surprise visit. She was very happy to see me, but the next day something about her mood changed and we had one of those "talks" and she broke up with me because she feels we moved to fast and that she is not ready. But she still wanted to remain friends. So I'm still at her place for a few more days which was a bit awkward, tho we ended up going swimming/having a good time, had intercour se again, and talked about possible dating in the future. The next day I left.

Now I'm just confused about the whole friends thing, because I still have feelings for her and want to be with her. I know I'm her only actual "guy" friend, and because of that It gives me hope that there may still be a chance someday. We texted the first day for a bit after I left, and now I've stopped texting and haven't heard anything from her since. I'm not sure if It would be best to keep this no contact or just have brief conversations? Thank you




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment