Pages

Search blog and web

How to Write a Love Letter...

...I'm clueless!!!

Some background: my husband and I are going to a counselor currently. One of the recommendations he made at this last counseling session was that we both sit down on our own with pen and paper and write each other love letters, to be read to the other before our next session.

I have NO clue how to start! I feel a little sad saying this, but I've never really written a love letter, nor do I think I've ever received one. Cute notes inside of greeting cards, yes, but never a letter hand-written just for me.

I tried writing one once before, to an ex-boyfriend, but he actually didn't like it and dumped me soon after, so it didn't leave a good taste in my mouth.

All that said, I really want to try this, but I have no idea how to even begin! Any suggestions?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment