Pages

Search blog and web

A really average poem

Infinite abysses confined within a broken heart
Northern lights bisected by a bitter cold breeze
An empathetic soul eager to fly
A dash of hope sprinkled onto a mountain of despair
Fear and regret cut with a light speed memory
Slow motion images that can't be erased
Lifelong apologies we never could fake
Peaceful slumbers of long ago
Safety and warmth evaporate into black
Feeling lost and alone I call out your name
Quicksand erodes the bottom of my soul
As I take my last breathe and close my eyes,
Angels from above decided not now
Why they chose me I will never know
I dusted myself off kicked off the sand
I suffered, I endured I conquered
I healed and I was alive again
Happiness's embrace is costly though
There is no turning back now
We have gone too far




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment