Pages

Search blog and web

Paticularly dads- how to handle d's friends crazy dad

Hi people.
l'll have to explain so scuse the length.
We separated 9 mths ago . 1 daughter, 11. We live 10mins apart now, with her mum and I see her over there one or 2 nights a wk and she's here weekends and holidays.
lt's all been heartbreaking for her and to have her go through this just tears me up. But true to form she's coping , so proud of her and gotten better and better .
The first 3-6 mths were lots of emotional belts , crying, deep and hurtful feelings for her getting her head around all this, poor thing.
l'm still at what was gonna be our family home finishing it off , 1ac 10 mins out of the local town, tiny. We moved here 6yrs ago. X and my d are in that stupid damn hick gossip town in a rental now.
My d's here a lot to and often has groups of friends stay . That's been a great help because they all use to love hanging out here before the sep so it keeps things the same in ways and they have heaps of fun.
She's got great friends, very popular but one, an absolute manipulating spoilt sh@t. They aren't close, d doesn't even like her much so rarely invites her out. But , if she doesn't this girl and her mum to believe it, start texting us , the kid jumps on kik chat,hounds my d, starts roomers , pestering , trying to get invited . The mums fkg crazy and tries to force the kid onto anything going on with the other girls . At times even texting or calling me and other parents 15 or 20 times during someones sleepovers , trying to get her kid in.
She'll even just turn up , kid in car , some excuse. Another trick's calling a parent saying the girls wanted a sleepover and she's dropping her of now, usually your own knew nothing about it.
That kids only stayed 3 or 4 times but every time, caused sh@t and trouble with the others and wrecked stays , every time. Without her they always have a ball, hassle free every time.

Since x and d moved into that town , the mum and kid have tripled their fun and games because my d is in with all the other kids and somehow this idiot mum seems to think my d is the key to getting hers into the group. She drive us crazy and it stresses my d out and while she's going through her family break up.
One time 5 of them were out here for the week , my d wasn't really up to it in the end and was emotional . Yet in the background we had this damn kid hounding her over kik chat , calling , the mum sent me 15 texts with excuse to drop in. the kik stuff started to get manipulating , my d was getting more and more stressed so l text the mum and said please , can you back your d off a bit.
My d didn't invite her , she's very emotional to right now with the split up and your d is hounding her crazy.
Reply - oh l don't think so , your d is always provoking her - wtf , l'll come out now and we'll talk about it. THIS IS HOW SHE WORKS.
No thanks we're just heading out .
6-7 more text from her , still trying . Eventually they stop.
There's been 4 or 5 other stays and things gone exactly the same . Absolutely non of their business , they weren't invited , but the same crap. l've tried to tactfully back the mum off and avoid calls text after.
This is how my x handles them and said it works.

Well , last week , 10 at night , i get a wild text from her hubby, don't even know the guy, l don't even know her, x did.
Your kid upset mine at school told others not to play with her, she's here in tears. l'm fed up with this sh@t if you don't get her back into line l'll take thing's into my own hands .
you even smoked in the car dropping my d off and wouldn't turn the air con on for her , your rude to my wife , you didn't even have the decency to wait with the girls out front when my w picked her up, ra ra ra .
Well that drop off was a 3hr trip, l had two ciggs, the air con doesn't work. 5 other girls in the car , we've done the trip a dozen times and always have a ball. His kid complained and complained,she wrecked the whole trip, ALL the fkg way. l tried to keep the sh@t happy though.

The night the w was picking her up from here , my d's birthday, 6 other girls, but this one was causing crap non stop , all night , ruined it all- until one of the others got so sick of her pushing around and slapped her back. This put fatty in tears, she called mum to pick her up. l was waiting with them but they were working things out so l left them at it for a few mins - the mum came.

Everyone ignores the mum and the kids hounding and texting , they dunno what else to do with her. l've tried to be polite and then left it at that.

So l get this text -wtf ????? think oh better ring this dude l think and work this out.
l hadn't seem my d that day and knew nothing of any crap at school.
He answers , he's already yelling , my d this , mt d that , he's is in tears ra ra , then starts spitting out all the stuff in his text , calling me names , roaring he's coming over to punch me in the fkg head, every time l got one word out he'd cut me off roaring again.I said alright - fkg come over then , we'll work this sh@t out , calms down , oh l'm not coming out there , finally explains what happened at school , then starts roaring again.
Fk this , l hang up.
I haven't even met this fkg moron but l better go see d, find out what happened at school anyway , couldn't get them on the phone.
As usual , his kid was forcing herself onto my d and she just wanted to play with her other friends and "they" actually said something to his.
Now his is a big girl , she's way over weight, bossy , manipulative , she causes that much crap , she's always pushing the others round, then she goes home and tells stuff to her parents and gets them on the phone about the others, She's a nightmare.
And this , this was nothing , just another day at school , my d could not believe she even told her parents , or he went off.
This has happened before though with the parents . 3 wks back even there was a bus trip. The mum rings up my x crying because my d sat next to someone else and hers was in tears the whole trip.
A wk later she turns up on her door step,bag , kid , apparently they were having a sleepover, mine new nothing about it.

First l've got this crazy dad on my hands now , can't talk to the moron , his threats - wtf ! What the hell do I do with him . Every things twisted by this damn kid , the mum. We don't even know them , mine doesn't even like the damn kid , we just mind our own business , my d has her things , they start their sh@T
He's flying off the handle , he could turn up at x's with out me around , here , it's fkg crazy.
Then , we have that damn kid and the mum, who never fail to create drama , invite themselves or nag you or my d non stop until they are , it's fkg insane. We've even started keeping any of my d stuff quiet but they find out and the sh@t starts every time.

Sorry this is so long, you'd have to know it all though to really get it so .




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment