Pages

Search blog and web

What clues do girls give?

Obviously not every girl (I know this forum has an issue with generalising :D)

Anywho, I'd give myself about a 7-8 in the looks department and I try to hold myself well. But I never notice girls looking at me or giving any of the obvious hints that I hear they're meant to give. Even girls that i'm above on the scale don't glance at me.
So what hints would you give, if any, to a guy you thought was hot on the train/in a club/anywhere etc?

I can't help but feel like whenever I read these tips on women, these women are based in America. London girls (there's me generalising again) seem very offish and very closed to being approached...what do you think?

Please refrain from a witchhunt of anonymous me. It's just a waste of.....ah who am i kidding, let the witch hunt begin.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment