Pages

Search blog and web

Does a leopard really change its spots?

Long story short, I was seeing a guy for a couple of months, but he was too much of a player for me to handle, I.e. would always talk about other girls, told me always I was just a friend with benefits, ect.... Anyways, so he got under my skin, so I decided not to sleep with him, as I thought it would only complicate things further and so I left for different country. I got him out my system (kind of). I still thought of him from time to time and I did miss him. Whilst I was away though my friends told me he hooked up with another girl (which is fair enough). I still felt sad about it, but I was happy to be in a different environment. When I returned, I got a text from him asking for a catch up. When I saw him, he got drunk and admitted he really missed me and that he felt it was cruel that I left. He admitted that he felt he had to act in certain way to keep me. That same night, I bumped into his ex and she told me not to trust him as he tried to sleep with her a few weeks earlier. I went on a date with him again, which was a mistake. He kept implying that he was ready for more commitment but in the same breath talked about other girls. We met up again on a night out and I thought, I've gone six months without saying how I felt, so I told him that I didn't trust him and thats why I couldn't get close to him. He got upset with him, as he didn't want to justify himself to me. He told me It was different with me compared to the other girls and that he respected me. He said it started off as game but then he started seeing me in a more friendly/relationship kind of way. Later on I got chatted up by a guy in the club, and he told him that he was "banging" me (the guy told me later on). I went back to his, but I still couldn't sleep with him. I now feel more confused than ever. He asked me to stay another day, but I felt like it would be harder to leave so I went home, and now I'm questioning if I made the right decision about how I behaved. Do I trust him? Is it worth staying in touch with him?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment