Pages

Search blog and web

Guys, is it easy for you to attract girls who are just your type?

Basically I'm not the best looking guy out there but I'm decent I dress good, very hygienic and do my best to taking care of myself. I'm not exactly looking for a model, I'm not very tall and slim built so I simply want a petite type girl. But I only seem to attract chubby girls or average but not exactly petite. Some are very hot and some are bit on the larger side. I've dated a few chubby girls its not so bad but I'm getting old now and just want some one just my type for a settled relationship.

This wasn't the case when I was 16/17 only in the past few years. These "just my type" girls that I'm talking about seem to be okay being friend with me but If I try to go a bit further I face straight up rejection. My friends don't even think these "my type" girls are hot when I show them. So I have no idea no idea what the hell is going on.

Most people probably will have no explanation to this but I want to know if there are other guys or maybe even girls who feel like they are in a similar position.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment