Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship worry

I have a relationship problem that I'm hoping you guys can solve.
I'm 18 years of age and my girlfriend of 6 months is 19 years of age (might not be relevant). Anyway, I walked up to this girl 8 months ago and asked her out (she works with me but different shifts) to dinner and it went well. We started seeing each other a couple times a week for about two months and then we decided to be exclusive. Several months down the road love came up and all kinds of sweet things that I completely and honestly felt towards her as well. We were definitely in love and I had no doubt that I wanted to marry this girl. Her name is casey. A couple weeks ago I started having this weird anxious, scared, and nauseating feeling about her. I would feel it first at work while I wasnt with her when I thought about her. Then i started feeling it on and off when I was with her and sometimes when I wasnt. I cant describe the feeling better then that feeling when you cant pay your bills and you dont know what youre going to do abou it. Even now, once a day at least fo r a small period of time ill feel this way. But all other times of the day I feel in love and completely fine with being with her. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

The idea of leaving her is terrifying and I have dreams that she leaves me all the time and I'm always depressed about it.
Fyi this is thte first relationship i've ever been in for longer than several weeks that wasn't just FWB




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment