Pages

Search blog and web

What did you say, wish you had said, or suggest to say to make a point to a WS

I think there would be profit for someone dealing with a D-DAY to think through the issues from a question/response perspective.

Perhaps they will be able to make the issues clear to themselves and their partner.

We have all probably read a post and recommended a "You could have said this" as a response.

Well post those here if you believe they may be helpful.

It may become an interesting list.

I''l go first with this for no particular reason other than it's the first one I thought of.



WS to BS "Don't you have any feelings/love for me"

BS reply...
I understand that you are devastated at the thought of the loss of your marriage, but I am in agony because of your actions , and deep down I believe that you don't give a $hit.

Your lies have poisoned my mind and are a constant source of disbelief and sorrow to me, what words could you possibly say that can stop the pain.


I like the word believe because its unarguable, its not an intellectual problem that can be argued away, it a settled position based upon the WS's actions. Hint hint, only heavy lifting can address this.




There must be a hundred times I have armchair quarterbacked a conversation, a list like this might get out ahead of the problem.


Anyone else think so?

Thx.

Take care!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment