Pages

Search blog and web

Spied on boyfriends facebook

I've been with my boyfriend for just over a year and we're in love. I've always had issues in trusting people from past relationships and stupidly I looked at his facebook messages, now I feel really hurt.

We dated for about two months before it was official and were sleeping together for about a month before we were official.

I read the messages from two girls from the week before me and him were official and I really don't like what I found out. I really feel different about him now.

One girl he was messaging how amazing she was and it was obvious that they'd slept together a week before we were together, he was calling her all the nicknames he calls me, which I thought were "unique" to me but obviously not.

The other girl, the messages looked like she was really messing him around, they'd obviously slept together that week and it was obvious that he thought the world of her, he also called her the same nicknames.

Anyway the first girl was really not very attractive, sounded like she was really into him, it actually sounded like she was in love with him. And the other girl was beautiful, but sounded like a bit of a bitch messing him about.

Also, he made a big deal of my birthday (week before we were official) but wanted to do something the day before, he treated me like a princess that day, I wondered why he didn't want to do something on my proper birthday as it was a Saturday, but it turns out he was at a gig with the "beautiful girl"

So it just seems like he had been playing me and chose me because I was reliable or something, I feel so hurt now but can't really say anything to him. Does anyone know how I can get over this? I know it was disgusting of me to look but curiosity got the better of me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment