Pages

Search blog and web

Cheaterville and other advice

Hi everyone,

I've tried really hard not to be vindictive and spiteful etc, last night I just "lost it". I came across a photo on my ws friends facebook page of my wife holding hands with the om she left me for. Who by the way is laughably greasy. Someone did recommend putting them on cheaterville a while ago and I thought I'd be the "better person" and not. Anyway I downloaded the photo and last night I put them both up there in my temporary state of insanity.

I have had zero respect from her and I just want to force karma, but feared if I did it would blow up in my face. So my ws has a hair salon she just opened up, om had one and it closed and he went bankrupt - what a catch. So they've opened up a new one and I have 3 domain names similar to her hair salon domain name that I was thinking of setting up with a quick message about them and link to cheaterville. How bad is that? Is that going too far?

It just triggered me off.

Advice please guys....




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment