Pages

Search blog and web

Does He Like Me?

I don't mean to sound like a 12 year old but I recently started a new job and have developed a crush with one of the guys I work with. I'm 17, almost 18, and he's 23.

He's very outgoing and I'm probably reading too much into it, but I was asked when I was turning 18 and I told him when and he called me 'fresh meat' and said I would be legal. He then would walk past me and brush my back with his hand.

The other day he threw something of me and I threatened to beat him up and he said 'what? an 18 year old beating me up' and I corrected him and said I was 17 and he said 'getting beat up by a 17 year old. Even more embarrassing'.

He was showing me where something was on the till and his head got very close to mine. Also he was telling another coworker a story and as soon as I started listening he made eye contact, oh god I sound like I'm 8 years old.

I don't know if he does, I mean it doesn't really matter, I just want to get your opinions on it. He's really sweet, always asks if I'm managing okay and is super friendly but I don't know if it's because he likes me or if he's like that with everyone.

I'm rereading this and I apologise if I sound like a loved up idiot, I'm seriously sorry.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment