Pages

Search blog and web

Something happened last night between my girlfriend and her ex

I just don't know what.

I'll keep this brief and factual:

I'm 21m, girlfriend is 19f. Been dating for almost 3 months, "official" for 2.

Last Wed my girlfriend when to visit her hometown for a few days for her brothers birthday.

When she got there, she told me she found out that her twin sister had sex with her ex (who lives in her hometown). She mentioned twice how it was "really weird".

Last night, she told me she and her sister were smoking weed at their parents house. She gets very horny when she's high.

I'm friends with her on Steam. She is friends with her ex on Steam too. I noticed something last night...she got offline a mere 5 minutes after him. (he did at 1:55, she did at 2:00)

Today I just noticed that she de-friended her ex on both Steam and Facebook.

..What does this sound like to you? I'm being paranoid and lots of bad thoughts are going through my head.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment