Pages

Search blog and web

Morning sex!

Quick question about morning sex! My ex-boyfriend used to love having sex in the morning, and I kind of got the impression that a lot of boys were!

However, I am dating somebody new and have stayed over at his 3 times now. On none of these occasions has there been any sort of morning action (even kissing, bar a goodbye peck) - the status quo is that he sets the alarm, we get up, we shower separately, and that's it. Because he always mentions showering pretty much immediately after we wake up there isn't really a window to be like 'um I'd rather have you than a shower right now'... haha

Admittedly he has to get to work so it's not like there's tons of time but each time we have woken up before the alarm so it would have been feasible.

Anyway, I can live without morning sex but it would be silly to do that if it was something he wanted too. Do you think it's possible that he isn't that interested or do you think it's more likely that he assumes I'm not (and therefore doesn't want to initiate). If it's relevant, he had been with his ex gf for a ridiculously long period of time and things had got a bit flat towards the end, so I wonder if he's kind of forgotten that morning sex can be a thing?!

Any opinions on this would be very welcome. Also, I kind of pre-empt that there might be some 'why dont you just ask him' responses but would appreciate any guidance on when/how it would be best to do this (like, the night before when he's setting the alarm, the morning of?)

I don't feel like I want to try and initiate anything off the bat (ie. I dont want to just wake up and jump him) just as it would be so awkward if he wasn't interested in AM action and none of his actions up til now shown that he is!

Thanks guys




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment