Pages

Search blog and web

(attempting to) chat up lads

Hi internet,
So It turns out I'm horrendous at trying to chat up guys particularly with ice breakers :S A friend suggested that i try something like this:
*fake texting/calling friend when le cute guy is sitting opposite*
"Oh urm excuse me, my friend and I were just having a debate, mind if I get a male perspective?" he agrees, I pose the question which is being "discussed" and we chat about it and voila the ice has been broken.

1) do you think this would work (for example in a coffee shop or on a train, obviously not in a club or something)
2) What question would be a good one?
3) Can you think of any better ice breakers which you've tried, feel free to include all the details ;)

Cheers guys :D




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment