Pages

Search blog and web

It's too much...

I have been married for only two years and I am at my breaking point. I am 35 and my husband is 51. When we were dating on and off for about six years everything seems alright, not perfect but okay. Most importantly we were good friends. Now it's a different story.
When I was his girlfriend he was allot more eager to be attentive and caring. And although they were signs of inconsistency, we got along fine. Now that I am his wife he expects me to live up to his ideal cook, bedmate and maid. He doesn't do anything in return unless I nag him. He is secretive, he makes his own decisions without considering me and time after time I find that he has visited dating sites on his computer.
We have tried counseling but he refuses to attend anymore sessions. And now his daughter is becoming an issue between us?
I feel I have no room in his life and now I know I don't. I want to get a divorce but financially I can't make any moves right now? And everything in my life is being affected because of the stres of this marriage. I am mentally, emotionally and spiritually drained. I feel there is nothing more I can do.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment