Pages

Search blog and web

What's actually going on?

Please keep this anon or delete. Sorry it's a bit long!

So I was seeing a guy for a couple of months before I left the city I was in to come home for the summer. He said we'd keep in touch and we did for a couple of weeks. Then after one of my texts he just didn't reply. I left it a bit incase he was busy but he still didn't reply. I decided I wasn't going to run after him because he always seemed to expect me to text in the past so I didn't send another one since I didn't want to look clingy.

So it's now been like 2 months without hearing from him. I assume it's over, but I'm sort of annoyed that he just stopped replying and we never actually spoke about it. I don't know if I can move on or what, or if we're technically still 'together' (though he was never my boyfriend, he always managed to skirt that question when someone asked how we knew each other). I would never cheat so I need to know that we're not still seeing each other or anything.

Thing is, I'm too scared to call him because it would be so awkward. Plus I'm really annoyed because it seems like he used me going home for the summer as an excuse to cut contact because we weren't having sex. I don't know if this is why, but I've been wracking my brain trying to think of what I'd done wrong for him to suddenly lose interest :(

So what do I do, do I call him? Or do I take his silence as a sign that it's over?

TL;DR: Guy I was seeing hasn't texted me for 2 months, do I just assume it's over?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment