Pages

Search blog and web

Animalistic behaviour Men and Women

This is more of a rant concerning male and female behaviour than anything else, I do not know whether this is the correct place to put this but it does concern inter-personal relationships, so I shall put it here. I will come of as a little sharp and bitter for it is in the nature of the text. Yes, there are some, if not most instances where by I will exaggerate greatly .Yes I will also generalise greatly, if you feel like you don't fall in to the below category well done, no need to rage at me like a blindfolded bull.

I am baffled ladies and gentlemen, I am stupefied by the extent to which men and women stoop to attract and keep the opposite sex. It has gone to insane lengths such as men working out not to remain fit, or for themselves to feel powerful but to attract women.Jumping from this club to that, like a monkey swinging branch to branch, wondering where the next banana will come from. Make up being smeared over girls faces like some sort of war paint before they go out to their local tribal dance (club) in their loin cloths.

What we are seeing is the peak of sexual objectification on both sides, complete and utter disrespect for ones person. What do I mean? Well the countless threads about girls saying "He always look at my face, what does it mean?" (your mouth is on your face love) is a damn good summary of what I mean. Not to mention phrases like "birds are here" or "its like fly fishing, you release and you real in, then release then real". Who the hell are you Ray Mears? Ah, lets not forget to mention the people who thinks its hot if their girl friend cheated on them with anther girl. Then there are those who believe baptising themselves in alcohol to have a "good time" is a good idea, shame they will then have to explain what that "good time" entailed to their boyfriends.

Now the rant is over I will give all the men (as I too am a man) out there a few tips and pointers. Do not bend to pressures of your reptilian brain, be like the rocky outcrop in an Atlantic storm. Be hard, and be of iron knowing you have the will to refuse yourself momentary pleasures is much more rewarding than the pleasures. Attain confidence through the belief in your own will power, and not through the head nod of the opposite sex.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment