Pages

Search blog and web

Needing some support and truth lost the job today

Yesterday I quit my job, after 3 years of being moved around having my pay cut, having my bonus took away, I then volunteered for some extra hours and was given them. I got my paycheck and of course was not paid for the work I did!!! I stopped by the office of the company I work for and as usual my boss was an arrogant prick and told me hes sacrificed a lot for me. That obviously set me off after 3 years of built up anger and lack of commending me on what a job I have done. I basically told him to take the job and shove it, after stopping by and putting my applications in at a few places on the way home I broke the news to my husband and since that moment he has been yelling, cursing, and hitting things.. he also keeps asking me for little things like tools, dinner out, and things we just can't afford like we used to its almost like he has never had to do without. I have broke down in tears several times and even went out to show him the effort i have made today with applying at 12 different locations I don't know what else to do, I mean isn't the husband supposed to be the supportive one???

HELP




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment