Pages

Search blog and web

Its so easy to say move on, and yet so difficult to do

I know people are just trying to be helpful when they say " move on". I know it comes from a place of kindness and caring. But I think for some people its not an easy concept to grasp. People often say for men its a much faster process, and men should go out and drink and have meaningless sex with the first women who says yes. This sounds so cliché but I am not that guy and that's honestly the very last thing I want to do right now.

My ex fiancé fell in love with someone else , it happens , people fall in love all the time and she gets to be happy and I am proud of her for that to be perfectly honest. I am not angry at her, I am am angry that the guy , a friend of mine from long ago didn't back off but it was the right time , I had my chance with her, 12 years :)

The more I read on this site and other sites about love , and marriage and infidelity the happier I am , the more relieved I am. Because as exciting as it was to fall in love with her nearly 13 years ago, the pain of her falling out of love with me has devastated me for life and I refuse to ever let it happen again.
People might read this and say " its only been 2 months give it time, you need to focus on yourself , you need to jog and exercise , you need to do push ups or sit ups , just focus on what makes you happy" People will say its too early and when you heal again and when the time is right you will fall in love again. Everyone isn't entitled to being loved. Some people are just too broken.

I am a broken person who is in so much pain and so much anguish. I am just happy that I never have to be let down again. I am relieved that I wont ever have to let someone else down again. I am absolutely miserable alone, I am used to being with someone , have been involved with someone the last 16 years of my 37 years of life. I am sure others feel this way as well, some people just are better when they are with someone I suppose. I am just so very confused , and hurt. I don't know what to do , who to turn to. :scratchhead: Just thinking about never speaking to her ever again causes so much anxiety and sadness, its nearly too much to bare. its quite ironic, I need people , friends so very badly at this time in my life and yet the only person who calls me is my Exes brother in law to give me updates about her and her new BF. anyways maybe I can make some friends here on this site, perhaps people will be caring and patient enough with me, because honestly I am so very hesitant to let anyone even remotely close to me right now. I feel so guarded, and I feel the walls building up, and I don't foresee them ever being knocked down.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment