Pages

Search blog and web

Is she bored, tired, or not turned on?

Ok wife and I married 14 years, 2 kids. We have a very active sex life. Almost every day we engage in sexual activity.
Last night she came to bed, took off all but her panties and she laid her head on my chest to watch TV with me while we started to rub one another. She started to rub down south on me and I then took off my boxers and she was lightly rubbing me and I was "excited" and she literally fell asleep. I am massaging her back and rear end while she was rubbing me as well.
Here is the thing. As a man we like to feel woman are excited by us being hard and when she is rubbing it and falls asleep, I have to wonder how that is possible. I cannot imagine if I am rubbing her privates, falling asleep in the middle of it.

Ladies any insight here would be nice.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment