Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling insecure in a long distance, non-committed relationship.

I have been seeing this guy for about 4 and a half months and whilst I was at university. But I moved back home for the summer and we haven't been able to see each other given the distance, time and money. We had a conversation about whether we want to be serious and we both decided to wait until I was back in university to see where the relationship was going. But I asked him if he wanted to be exclusive during the next 2 and a half months we are not seeing each other and he just sort of avoided the subject for a while and then finally said he doesn't sleep with other girls.

But I have a hard time trusting that because I constantly feel like I am something he is using to occupy him time until he finds a better replacement and I get paranoid whenever he talk to other girls and hangs out with them and the answer I got from him about being exclusive felt like I forced it out of him.

What are your opinions on this situation? I don't feel happy and he is too thick understand that. What are my options? I just want a third party opinion on this.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment