Pages

Search blog and web

First post--Need some support...

Hello all.

I am really upset at the moment and I need to vent, at the very least.

I got married in November and I'm scared we aren't even going to make it to one year. We were together five years before we got married. I have thought and thought about it and I don't know if things have gotten worse or if they were always this way. All I know is I am really miserable.

I am currently at a weekend Drivers program for people with DUIs. Yes, I got a DUI. It was the worst experience of my life and I will never EVER get behind the wheel after drinking ever again. So now that that's out of the way...

You have to talk to a therapist here and she recommends if you need further treatment or not. Well, the night that I got the DUI, I had been drinking at home with my husband. We got into an argument, I got upset and made the extremely poor decision to leave in my car. So after we talked for a while, she said she wasn't going to recommend any treatment but would I agree to make an appointment for Couples Therapy by Wednesday. I enthusiastically agreed, as I have been pushing for therapy for a while.

I called my husband as soon as I could to tell him this and he flipped out. He said he told me not to say we were fighting (I don't remember him saying this). I said that I had wanted to go to therapy (as he knew) anyway and he continued to be angry with me. So that's how we left it.

He had sent me the cutest email earlier in the day and I just keep looking at it and crying. I regret saying anything bc of this fight but we NEED to go to therapy so I don't regret it at the same time.

Any thoughts? Anything at all would help. Thanks.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment